ABOUT US

On13th March, 1913, the master moulder Wilhelm Schley founded the metal foundry of the same name in Hamburg Horn.

In 1923 the company premises in the town of Wandsbek were acquired.

In 1928 the company took up the mechanical manufacture of fittings.

After its destruction in 1943, the operation was rebuilt and expanded in the post-war years.

In 1965 Weber & Westphal Control Fittings was purchased.

In 1992 the foundry part of the business was shut down.

In 1994 the location in Hamburg-Wandsbek was given up and a new production plant erected in Trittau, 30 km east of Hamburg.
WILHELM SCHLEY GMBH & CO. KG · CARL-ZEISS-STRASSE 4 · D-22946 TRITTAU · TEL.: +49 -4154-8081-0 · FAX: +49 -4154-8081-11